|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Premium Membership Giveaway!TWO DAYS LEFT! Get your entries in everyone!
100 PEOPLE HAVE ENTERED! I will now be giving away:
- a 1 month premium with SIMPLE journal CSS
- a 3 month premium with COMPLEX CSS
I've been wanting to do this for a while, but haven't really gotten around to it. ;; I'm celebrating my SIX YEARS on deviantART!
I'm giving away a one month premium membership and simple journal CSS! Please read the rules before before participating!
- You MUST be watching me - I WILL be checking.
- You MUST feature this journal in another JOURNAL. NO POLLS.
- You MUST FAVORITE THIS JOURNAL! That way I'll be able to keep track.
- COMMENT with a link to your journal entry! Otherwise you won't be counted!
- ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON. If I see you or find out you're using multiple accounts, you're OUT.
IF YOU DON'T DO ALL OF THE ABOVE, YOUR ENTRY WI
A Bloody, Stupid Miracle The day we’d cured the human condition was the day I put a bullet through my head and didn’t die. It was also the day I realized how scared I actually was of death, and after hours of muscle ache from holding that gauze against my open skull, after the wound closed and everything went back to normal, I had myself a good old-fashioned brainstorm. How ironic.
But when summer came, everything had fallen to shit. The air scorched my skin and parched my tongue every time I took a breath. The sun glared down on a rapidly-collapsing world, full of the undying bastard children of cruelty and misfortune. What was one to do when their cells regenerated faster than they decomposed?
My feet hit the pavement, now littered with jagged bits of glass to snap at my toes, thoroughly baked by the blazing ball of bitter disdain high overhead. Today was worse than yesterday. Though I’d often wondered the purpose of it anymore, I
Keep in Touch!